Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781472526939 1472526937 9781472534613 1472534611|
|Description:||ix, 155 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Political freedom? --
Quality of life --
Political representation --
Elite compromise --
Conclusion: overcoming South Africans' lack of freedom.
[Hamilton] is very good at defining the historical issues that have created a country ... His description of how the ANC has lead South Africa into what statistically seems to be a worse off position
- Power (Social sciences) -- South Africa.
- Representative government and representation -- South Africa.
- Political participation -- South Africa.
- Quality of life -- South Africa.
- Elite (Social sciences) -- South Africa.
- Equality -- South Africa.
- South Africa -- Politics and government -- 1994-
- Elite (Social sciences)
- Political participation.
- Political science.
- Power (Social sciences)
- Quality of life.
- Representative government and representation.
- South Africa.