You are not connected to the UC Merced Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Edward J Snowden; Edward J Snowden|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||259 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
Ten days in Hong Kong --
Collect it all --
The harm of surveillance --
The fourth estate.
Investigative reporter Glenn Greenwald provides an in-depth look into the National Security Agency scandal that has triggered a national debate over national security and information privacy. With further revelations from documents entrusted to Glenn Greenwald by Edward Snowden himself, this book explores the extraordinary cooperation between private industry and the NSA, and the far-reaching consequences of the government's surveillance program, both domestically and abroad.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Snowden, Edward J., -- 1983-
- United States. -- National Security Agency/Central Security Service.
- Leaks (Disclosure of information) -- United States.
- Whistle blowing -- United States.
- Electronic surveillance -- United States.
- Electronic surveillance.
- Leaks (Disclosure of information)
- Whistle blowing.
- United States.
User lists with this item (19)
- Library Card Wish List(233 items)
by danielclarksonfisher updated about 9 hours ago
- New Books(430 items)
by sjcnewbooks updated about 2 days ago
- New Books GEN(146 items)
by BrookensLibrary updated about a month ago
- "J" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Political Science(34 items)
by LamsonFitz updated 2015-06-04
- New Books April 2015(214 items)
by BrookensLibrary updated 2015-05-07