You are not connected to the UC Merced Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Edward J Snowden; Edward J Snowden|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"The endnotes and index for this book can be found at www.glenngreenwald.net "--Page 255.|
|Description:||259 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
Ten days in Hong Kong --
Collect it all --
The harm of surveillance --
The fourth estate.
"Investigative reporter for The Guardian and bestselling author Glenn Greenwald, provides an in-depth look into the NSA scandal that has triggered a national debate over national security and information privacy. With further revelations from documents entrusted to Glenn Greenwald by Edward Snowden himself, this book explores the extraordinary cooperation between private industry and the NSA, and the far-reaching consequences of the government's surveillance program, both domestically and abroad" -- $c from publisher's Web site.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Snowden, Edward J., -- 1983-
- United States. -- National Security Agency/Central Security Service.
- Leaks (Disclosure of information) -- United States.
- Whistle blowing -- United States.
- Electronic surveillance -- United States.
- USA. -- National Security Agency.
- Elektronische Überwachung.
User lists with this item (9)
- Things to Check Out(8 items)
by tgrewell updated about 4 days ago
- New Books(45 items)
by mvclibrary updated about 21 hours ago
- English Argumentative(5 items)
by nm2006 updated about 2 weeks ago
- "J" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Political Science(30 items)
by LamsonFitz updated several hours ago
- communication studies(10 items)
by lvilelle updated 2014-08-25